About Our Youth Climbing Programs
Created with the growing community of young Philly climbers in mind, the Tufas Youth Climbing programs offers an array of climbing clubs that cater to climbers of all skill and commitment levels! While working in a fun, collaborative environment, young Tufas climbers can build their skills and their confidence while making new friends!
Tufas Youth Programs
- Ages 8-18
- Shoes included
- Child Membership included
- 1:6 Instructor to participant ratio
- Individual-based coaching within the group
- Developed by professionals for kids seriously interested, or kids just trying to have fun
- Competitive team options for kids looking to compete on a local, regional and national level.
- Class time accommodations can be made. Just Contact Us >>
See which of our Youth Climbing Programs are for you
Each club is split into small group sessions according to age and skill level, allowing our coaching staff to customize each child’s experience to their needs. Young climbers between the ages of 8-18 are welcome and work in groups with coach-to-climber ratios of 1:5.
Is your Child an ICS or Adaire Student?
Use the registration form below and we’ll coordinate with you to get your child where they need to be