- Ages 8-18
- 2 Practices Per Week: $150/Month
- 3 Practices Per Week: $200/Month
- Tuesday/Thursdays: 4:30-6:30pm
- Sundays: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Climbers looking for a possible 4th day, a 3rd hour of practice, and/or personalized training should contact head coach Nick Ranelli at email@example.com
- Youth Membership included. Youth are encouraged to climb on their off-days with a parent/guardian. Our youth are an important part of the community!
- Inquire about our sibling discount by emailing head coach Nick Ranelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental Equipment Included
- Children will be encouraged to obtain their own equipment
- 1:6 Coach-to-Climber ratio
- Individual-based coaching within the group
- Developed by professionals for kids with a diverse range of passion and commitment, from dedicated climbers to kids who just want to have fun.
- $10 day passes available for Parents and Guardians of youth program participants during the program
- Enrollment is obtained through emailing head coach Nick Ranelli, email@example.com or by scheduling a try-out below!
Team Tufas is a youth climbing team hosted by Tufas Boulder Lounge. The mission of Team Tufas is to create an environment creating some of the nation’s strongest and most skilled climbers. Simultaneously striving to create an environment allowing our athletes to grow as people, learning skills in climbing they can apply to the rest of their lives. Our coaches will support all athletes on the goals they choose to pursue. Climbers will be encouraged to participate in both competitions and outdoor climbing! In addition to learning social and problem-solving skills, athletes will embark on training programs designed for their personal climbing goals. From beginner climbing technique and movement all the way to advanced competition specific skill development, mental training, and physical workouts. Our coaches will work to support the athletes to their full potential. All while having FUN!
We live, compete, and train by a set of values. Our coaches will work to instill these values into the athletes of Team Tufas.
These values are: