Tailored, outcome-driven training programs to help you realize your climbing goals. Whether you’re getting ready for a climbing trip, preparing for an upcoming competition, or just want to climb stronger, your custom program is designed with your schedule, personality, and experience level in mind to create a plan that fits your needs, and is both fun and effective.
Included with all plans:
- Skype/Facetime consultations to guide planning and discuss progress
- Google Drive for training journals & workout descriptions
- Video analysis of training and climbing techniques
Trip Prep Plan
Full training Cycle
Full Training Cycle + Performance and Recovery Phase
* Pre/post plan athlete testing to track progress – $50
* In-person coaching sessions – $35
* Pre/post plan athlete testing and 2 in-person sessions
* Additional in-person sessions $35
*Athlete Testing and in-person sessions are held at Tufas Boulder Lounge
A tailored, outcome-driven training program to fit any fitness goals. Your custom program may be used to supplement group training, and may integrate on and off wall training. For individuals, or climbing partners.
- Metabolic training for weight management
- General Conditioning
- Specific strength/power training
- Finger & grip development
- Energy Systems Development for power endurance & stamina
- Corrective exercise for pre & rehabilitation
- Antagonist training and injury prevention
Members: $65, $585 for a package of 10 sessions.
Non Members: $80, $720 for a package of 10.
Training price for 2 athletes:
Members: $100 per session ($50 per athlete), $900 for a package of 10 sessions.
Non Members: $130 per session ($65 per athlete), $ 1170 for a package of 10 sessions.
- Age Group: 18+
- By appointment only
- Call or email for a free consultation
*Monthly payment options are available.