Health & Safety Requirements
Important New Policies
- You MUST wear a mask at all times, even as you enter and exit the gym!
- DO NOT remove your mask while in the facility. This includes the bathrooms and fitness area. If you need to drink something, then please keep your distance to 10+ ft or step outside.
- We expect you to self-screen for symptoms. If you don’t feel great, play it safe and stay home.
- CDC Symptoms Include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In order to keep track of how many people are in the gym, everyone will need to check in and check out upon leaving.
- If we don’t already have your photo on file, expect to have it taken when you come in (let’s see those fabulous quarantine hair-dos you’ve been cultivating!)
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned hourly by staff.
- The garage door will remain open and all fans and vents will be on allowing for maximum airflow.
- Liquid chalk and chalk balls are highly encouraged to improve air quality.
- You may want to bring warm clothing on cooler days/evenings.
- Our reservation system has integrated contact tracing ability.
- Inform us immediately if you test positive to allow us to alert others who shared similar reservation times.
- We strongly encourage the use of credit/debit cards at this time.
- We will no longer rent chalk
- Rental shoes will be available
- Masks, liquid chalk and chalk balls will be available for sale in our retail area.
- Remain 6+ feet apart from all climbers (unless you are in the same household) at all times.
- Clearly defined climbing zones will be occupied by a max of 3 people at a time.
- Dedicated seating will be established for each zone spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Climb only with the small group you came in with. (we know this one sucks)
- Slightly lower density of climbs to help keep social distancing requirements between zones.
- Wash hands when moving from one zone to another.
- You DO NOT have to make reservations for individual bouldering zones.
- Enter and exit restrooms appropriately according to signage
- Shower will NOT be available
- Drinking fountains will be closed but the touchless water bottle filler will be open. Bring your own water bottle!!!
- Use disinfectant wipes before and after using fitness equipment
- Our communal Climbing Library is not available for the time being.
- Now, more than ever, we want your feedback. Please let us know how best to support you!